Warranty and Returns
TheBeam ONLINE STORE RETURN POLICY
Please do not return an item without getting a Return Authorization (RA) number. TheBeam cannot accept returned merchandise without an RA. To get an RA number, please call or send us an e-mail:
For EU returns: email@example.com and be prepared with your order number on hand.
- To return an item you must contact us within 30 days from the date your package arrives. TheBeam is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package(s) through the carrier and obtain and keep your tracking number until your refund has been processed.
- Returns must be in new condition and include all original tags product packaging.
- The Manufacturer’s packaging must be clear of writings or markings.
- Return shipping costs and other incidental fees are the sole responsibility of the customer unless the item was defective or shipped in error – in which case, TheBeam will provide a call tag for the return.
- TheBeam Europe does not accept any returns on products that were purchased with pro deal codes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS, EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below to return the item.
- Return Authorization (RA) -
US: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org Unfortunately, we cannot accept returned merchandise without an RA.
- Returns -
All returns must be in perfect condition and include all original tags (attached) as well as manufacturers packaging. POC is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package through the carrier along with holding onto the tracking information. POC North America does not accept any returns on products that were purchased with pro deal codes.
- Exchanges - EU: Please request your return authorization as explained in step 1 and email us the wanted exchange. As soon as the return arrives to our warehouse, we will send out the exchange items. TheBeam will not charge additional shipping on exchanges. All exchanges are subject to availability. Items bought at the TheBeam webshop cannot be exchanged or refunded at our stores.
- Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase.
- Paypal refunds are credited back to the paypal account
- Return Shipping Methods:
Please use the shipping method of your choice to return your package back to TheBeam does not refunds any return shipping charges.
- Return Shipping Costs:
Return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. In cases where TheBeam has shipped an incorrect item, TheBeam will provide a call tag. For Europe, please contact TheBeam at email@example.com
TheBeam warrants that all our products are fit for their intended use and free of manufacturing defects in material or faults due to poor workmanship. If you experience that your product is delivered with, or has developed a fault, please email us before returning any goods in order to avoid unnecessary postage fees.
Our warranty is handled locally by our distributors. To pass a warranty claim, please contact the concerned distributor. For goods purchased on our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you with information about how to solve your problem and how to return the products if necessary. Any general questions regarding our warranty can be sent to email@example.com .
Full Warranty Policy
- TheBeam EU warrants that the products are free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship when it is delivered to our dealers.
- Unless otherwise stipulated by local law, this warranty is limited to one year from the date of purchase and is limited to the original purchaser.
- The warranty does not apply in the event of abuse, neglect, carelessness, using the product in any way other than is intended, replacement with any part or accessory other than original TheBeam parts and products, attempt of reparation or modification unless expressly permitted in writing by TheBeam.
- Corrosion and deterioration caused by material fatigue after extended use is not covered by the warranty.
- Proof of purchase is required with all potential warranty claims.
- This warranty takes precedence over any other agreements or warranties, general or special, expressed or implied and no representative or person is authorized to assume liability on behalf of TheBeam in connection with the sale or use of this product.
- TheBeam makes no other expressed warrantees or guarantees, except as otherwise specifically stated.
- TheBeam waives all responsibility for any third party for consequences that might result from the use or handling of any TheBeam product by any legal or natural person.